College of Education
Undergraduate Scholarship Application
The 2021-2022 application period is:
Nov. 16, 2020 - Jan. 31, 2021
InstructionsPlease read the instructions carefully before completing this application. Applying should take between 30 minutes to a few hours to complete, depending on how prepared you are.
- Personal Information. Review your contact and personal information. Please verify that it is accurate.
- Academic Information. Complete information about your education, including your expected graduation date and whether you are enrolled in a college or university other than UT.
- Criteria Checklist. Complete demographic and career interest questions, which are developed directly from the scholarship criteria.
- Honors and Awards. Detail any academic distinctions, honors, or awards you have received as well as organizations, clubs, and extracurricular activities you are involved in.
- Financial Information. This section includes information about your yearly income and other scholarship awards you anticipate receiving in the next academic year.
- KHE Personal Statement KHE students must submit a personal statement to be considered for scholarships awarded by the Department of Kinesiology and Health Education.
Students Eligible to Apply
Only undergraduate students in the College of Education are eligible for College of Education scholarships. Students must be registered full time for the Fall 2021 semester.
The Importance of Establishing Financial Need
Many College of Education awards are based on financial need. You must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We strongly encourage you to apply for FAFSA even if you think you may not quality as this increases your chances of receiving an award. The FAFSA can be found on the UT Office of Financial Aid website at http://finaid.utexas.edu.
Notification of Decisions
Department decisions will go out in early Spring. Decisions for college-wide awards will go out by the end of July. You will be notified by e-mail, the official mode of correspondence at The University of Texas at Austin. It is important that you keep your e-mail up-to-date in UT Direct so that you do not miss any important e-mails regarding UT official business such as scholarship notifications.
Please note the acceptance of an award requires a thank you letter to the donor(s) of the award you are receiving. More information regarding your thank you letter will be sent in your scholarship notification.