Pickle Research Campus (PRC) &
West Pickle Research Building (WPR) Maps
A print version (PDF) is also available.
Park + Pay App
Pay for metered parking from the comfort of your car. Download the app free at mobile-now.com
How do I pay for parking using the app?
Scan the QR code on parking signs or decals, or open the MobileNow! app and enter your location #.
How much does it cost to park by app?
There is a $0.25 convenience fee + $3 for 24 hours of parking at PRC.
Where can I park by app at PRC?
Metered parking at PRC includes all Longhorn Lots and "Any UT Permit" spaces.
From PRC (to UT):
- Go south on Mopac from the corner of Mopac & Braker Lane
- Take the entry ramp to US 183 South
- Proceed on 183 to the I-35 South exit
- Go south on I-35, taking exits 236A-235C to enter the UT campus (located to the right (west side) of I-35
From UT (to PRC):
- Go north on I-35 to US 183 North (Exit 240B)
- Go west on US 183 to Mopac North
- Take Braker Lane exit ramp to the second red light (Braker Lane)
- Turn left for WPR
- Turn right for PRC (located east of the railroad tracks)