Vending Refunds

Please fill out the form below to request a vending refund. For vending machines inside university dormitories, contact the Division of Housing and Food Services.

If you have any questions, please contact the Vending Coordinator by email at or by phone at 512-471-7563.

* Required Fields

For prompt service, please include the vending machine number and the name of the product. If the machine number is unavailable, please describe the machine in the "Location/Description" field to include cans, bottles, brand, etc...

Please select a Machine Number. Use Machine Type and Building to narrow down the list.

Note: to receive a refund for incorrect vend, out of date product or product too hot/cold you must be able to present the container.

Thank you for using Vending Services.