- Hours-per-week for this position are negotiable between 30 and 40 hours.
- To plan, manage and implement marketing and communications activities of the RGK Center for Philanthropy and Community Service.
- Develop annual marketing plan with budget for RGK Center including online, print and broadcast activities. Plan and implement marketing activities for RGK Center events. Create and/or support the content development for RGK Center website and social media efforts. Manage rgkcenter.org and serviceleader.org websites. In collaboration with the LBJ School of Public Affairs, manage online and print advertising efforts. Develop brochures and media materials to support the Center and its activities. Manage RGK Center social media accounts on multiple platforms. Work with third party agencies such as printers, videographers, photographers, caterers, venue rentals etc. Respond to inquiries about the RGK Center. Connect with UT Austin social media community. Explore partnerships and sponsorships for promoting and growing RGK Center programs and events.
- Other related functions as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and at least one year of experience in promoting products and services in the nonprofit sector. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
- Three to four years of experience managing communications systems and/or a related master's degree. Graphic arts skills. Knowledge of nonprofit sector organizations and issues. Knowledge of web software systems such as Drupal, and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as iMovie or FinalCut Pro. A knowledge of UT rules, regulations and procedures is preferred.
May work around standard office conditions Repetitive use of a keyboard at a workstation Use of manual dexterity