Vending Service Request

Please fill out the form below to request repair service on a vending machine. For vending machines inside university dormitories and Jester Center, contact the Division of Housing and Food Services at 512-471-6318.

If you have any questions, please contact the Vending Coordinator by email at

You can also fill out a vending refund request.

* Required Fields

For prompt service, please include the vending machine number and the name of the product. If the machine number is unavailable, please describe the machine in the "Location/Description:" field to include cans, bottles, brand, etc...

Please select a Machine Number. Use Machine Type and Building to narrow down the list. A form error may result in a Machine Number reset. To see only the machine numbers for the building, re-select Machine Type and Building.

Thank you for using Vending Services.